5.11.2004

When you computer craps out on you...

You know it is time for it to either be turned off or replaced. I have been having problems all day long. I know that if I had changed my controller card I would not be this grumpy and my computer this unhappy. I am glad I have a list of items to review for and most of it done because someone made me work on it. Although there were a few that were not needed it is ok.

I woke up today at roughly 1.30 p.m. and before I actually woke up I heard the doorbell and the wind and my cell phone. I have not gotten anything done or out of my flash cards that I have left. 15 of them are still to be done. I am now going to work on the images instead. Ok no laundry done but it is still early so I might be able to get one load in.

Horoscope: No matter how hard you work, there will be contingencies you just can't plan for.
Mood: Torn.
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Phillies
Listening to:
Thinking about: Game and my final.