5.19.2004

Best book ever!


Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason is so funny. You must read it! Honestly it is a Singleton book but I would not say it is only for women. Quite the opposite really since it would give men a better idea of how women act. Think of the book like What Women Want except in words. If you are not a reader get it as a book on tape. It had me laughing so much. It also tells you how you can end up with someone who you think is just your friend.

I loved this book. Best book I have read all year. Probably the last book I am going to read too. I wish there were a few more. Bridget will always have a place in my heart as well self-help books too. *grin*

Horoscope:
Mood: Lovely, although I do not think that is a mood.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final and essay. Also to do list that wrote up early in the morning.