5.04.2004

Which Friend are you?

chocolate 1 (v. good but it is still early), water 6.5 oz (good), milk tea 1, calories 1700 (just Flamin' Hot Cheetos, a package of fruit snack, one pack rice cracker the ones with two, and noodles)

I woke up this afternoon thinking that today will be like any other Tuesday. I am wrong. First I have some lunch and then I go to check for the mail. The Final Score catalog comes and I actually look in it to see if there is anything that I want.

Some how the topic of Friends comes up and I think that I am most like Monica except I cannot cook and I am not as organized as her. Ok I must work on my homework. I cannot watch eBay items since the only one I am winning is a DVD.



I'm Monica Gellar-Bing from Friends!
Take the Friends Quiz here.
created by stomps.

Horoscope: You're at a remove these days. Reengage with a friend. Tell them everything.
Mood: Happy =)
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Mets
Listening to:
Thinking about: Homework and sleep. Mmmmm...sleep.