5.19.2004

3.48 a.m....

You have to wonder who is up at this hour on a Wednesday morning. Ok me. Only because I made myself two sandwiches and someone said that it was not good to sleep after eating (though I had done so many time during my first semester). Studying is not going well. Realized that material needed to be known is unknown and only notes from previous semester are helping me come to this conclusion.

Have looked over items need to be reviewed. Confusing part is trying to figure out when the gothic period started and when the Romanesque period ended. Might have to call it quits right now as face is starting to itch. Better wash up and head to bed to wake up in a few hours to seriously start reading book. Am starting to sound a bit like Bridget but have not read book in the past eight hours.

Would not like to look like panda before Friday but am afraid that will happen without a doubt. Must stop sounding like Bridget and try to realize that losing weight is not as important as getting beauty sleep.

Thought about the songs that were sung last night on American Idol and I could have sung every one of them. Of course, I would have been one of the twelve finals on Superstar USA on WB channel. That is just wishful thinking but know I have no talent for singing because tone deaf and monotonous voice. Also am showing age by knowing how to sing Whitney Houston song as well Aretha Franklin.

Horoscope is true because must think back to basics. That is the final and how I will prepare. Must add on to do list outline for essay.

Horoscope: A return to basics is in order. Decide what you really need. Make it a priority.
Mood: Tired.
Reading: Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final and panda eyes.