5.05.2004

Last minute...

Chocolate 3 (not bad), water 21 oz.

I have to have at least three pieces of chocolate. That is not bad but better would be none. I am working on homework and quite difficult. I give up ad now going to sleep. Good night. My totals for today were not bad.

The Giants lost tonight. I wonder if the phrases, the Barry Bonds Treatment and the Barry Bonds four finger salute is funny. The Giants without Bonds is not as much as a threat? Torrealba got the Bonds Treatment. Better luck tomorrow guys. The Sharks are heading up to the next round.

Ok must go to sleep. It is almost half past one.

Horoscope: How do you want it? Your way will work. Your prestige is common knowledge.
Mood: Not tired, but need to sleep.
Reading:
Watching: Boy Meets World
Listening to:
Thinking about: Grean Tea Tapioca Milk Tea. Yummerz