5.12.2004

Great evening...compared to horrible day...

I think I found the secret to the Giants winning when I attend games. It is just theory at the moment and so I do not know if it is or not. The hypothesis is that whenever I get my own ticket for the game the Giants win.

The game was good. I mean we find out it is Felipe Alou 69th birthday. The team has four home runs that I guess are somewhat presents to the manager. The game ended up being Giants 4 and Phillies 3.

I am going to sleep. It is almost 1.00 a.m. and I am worn out. That game was fabulous. It is nice to go to a game except for the wind at 24 M.P.H. out to center field.

Horoscope: Experiencing a communication breakdown? Time to put your thoughts in writing.
Mood: Tired.
Reading:
Watching: Oprah
Listening to:
Thinking about: Sleep. =)