5.12.2004

Horrible day...hopefully it will be saved...

Not exactly your ideal day. For beginners there was a slow car in the morning that went really slow. This was not when I was driving thankfully. Then off to school I went. I arrived a little early so I read Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason until class started. I had notes on what items we were going to be tested on so I saved my back today without my textbook. V. good.

Next after class almost ended I find out there is a pop quiz. That is why it is called a POP QUIZ because you should not know anything about it before hand. Grr is all I have to say. I ask the professor about some of the terms that we were given on the study guide. I did not have that many to ask. Just a few. Well I was almost done and she said, "Jennifer why don't you ask me on Monday to give the other students a chance." I was shocked! I had only asked one last one. I did let a few go ahead of me while I wrote stuff down. Lady I am just trying to do well.

Ok so after that I head to the bookstore to pick up my cap and gown. The first thing I looked for was my tassel. I was just happy to see it. You know it never hits you until you see it. You think wow this is it. I am really out of school. Then I head over to the library and check for CDs and VCDs and DVDs for my enjoyment this weekend. While going to the self check out I could not check out Two Weeks Notice. Granted I had seen the movie and I do know how to work the self check out I was getting annoyed when it could not would not scan. (A little Dr. Seuss for you. =) ) Well one of the workers saw that I was not able to and he helped me out so I was grateful for that. Next, stop green milk tea.

I go and get my regular green milk tea no pearls because I did not think I could or would have them because I was just thirsty. I also wanted to find out how many more of them I had to buy and drink before I got my free one. (It is two and then I get a free one.) So that means I get one more next Monday and then I get my free on graduation day since there will not be another time I am in San Jose. Unless someone wants my free one then I can give it up. Next, stop the car and Albertsons. I had to stop at 11th and Santa Clara and a bum came up to my car. Not nice. On the way there was an old person driving a Geo Prism thing. And that really ticked me off because he did not turn until it was "safe". Ok I have to give the old guy that much since he is old and he has slower reflexes.

Therefore, I arrive at Albertsons ready to return two things of Pringles. I take out my card to have it credited but I ended up leaving in the car. Stupid right? This should have foreshadowed what was to happen later on in the next couple of hours. So I am in the store holding a bag full on Pringles (in canisters not loose) and find out which ones were not on sale. So I go to the register guy and I say to him, "I forgot my card in the car" and he goes, "It's ok as long as you have it on the receipt.? He did not realize nor did I state that I was returning the items. So then he goes, "Oh ok. You want cash back?" I say sure whatever is easier. So I get the cash and head out. Next stop gas station.

I am at the gas station and I fill up. While the tank was full I was still cleaning my windows. There was a van behind me but I do not understand why they did not go to the other side since there were free ones. Go figure. So I fill up and try to be considerate and hurry up. I leave the gas station hitting all the lights to the freeway except there was this beat up Ford SUV type thing and causes me to get off on 87 or 82 the Guadalupe one. I then spend the next oh I do not know how many minutes trying to find the freeway again. I start driving like a speed demon going about 90 M.P.H. trying to make it to CSM by 12.00 p.m. I keep looking back to make sure there is no CHP tailing me. I did see one on the side of the road helping a car so I was a little more relieved except they were sill in the car and could have tailed me instead and given me a ticket.

I arrive to CSM at roughly about 12.05 p.m. or something. Not bad really. Then I am driving back and go a little fast and a little slow. Then I get stuck behind a car that stops like 30 feet or something away. Wait that might have been the morning driver. No the morning driver was reading the newspaper and then did a three lane cut to the airport exit. That is just annoying. Then while driving everyone back I tried to make a call and my brother decided to try to take the phone away from me so I bit him. What else could I do?

Then I head home to drop off people. I head to the job fair and get lost because I realized I had no idea where Fort Mason was. If I had taken the buss I would know, but I was driving. I have never there. The scary part is being on the bridge part type freeway. The lanes are so narrow. I arrived in one piece thanks to directions from Herb. The only bad part is when he was telling me I did not write it down or was driving since I had no hands free set thing.

I did eventually get there after second guessing if I should have made a left or a right. I made a left then thought it did not look right so I made another left and then made a right. I arrived and even found parking right away. I went in and found a few jobs I might be interested in. I narrowed it down to the city and county of San Francisco or the I.R.S.

The person at the city table person thought I was 19. Me 19, tee hee. I told her I was older. Then driving back to the house I am tired and exhausted. Then when I am trying to decide what to make for lunch I see socks. Then I remember I had to go and get a price check on them. So I had to change back into my trousers that are constraining (you know when trousers do not fit that you need to lose a little.) After checking out the prices I came home to make Pasta Roni. The box said 10 minutes only. They are liars! It takes longer than 10 minutes because you have to wait for the water to boil and then letting the sauce thicken. Total time 20 minutes.

Ok that is my day. Believe it or not. And it sucked. Hopefully it will get better later.

Horoscope: There are several different ways to approach this. You're savvy enough to succeed.
Mood: Grumpy. >=o(
Reading:
Watching: Full House
Listening to:
Thinking about: If my day gets any worse...I do not know what I am going to do.