5.03.2004

Bridget Jones's Diary...

chocolate 4 (v. bad), water 48.5 oz. (v. v. good), milk tea 2 (but one was to keep me awake), calories 2000?

Ok so I had too much chocolate. I might have had more than I listed but just by one or two. Comfort food is what chocolate is. Milk tea was only a treat to me for lack of sleep. I had fish for dinner and some veggies. Lunch was a burrito veggie of course. I had soy milk and lots and lots of water. This is not including what I ate during my studying.

Must devote more time to studying and should probably work on homework due on Wednesday because it will be turned in and checked off. Ok time to get started on my questions or start to study for final. Final.

Horoscope:
Mood: A little depression with a little insanity.
Reading:
Watching: Even Stevens
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final, homework, cap and gown, and water.