5.25.2004

Hula hooping...

Hula hooping is something I am sure most girls have done when they were young. I myself was good at it when I was young. I believe that at one time I could have the hoop stay on me for 10 minutes or 15 minutes. I recently started up again hoping that it would be a good way to take a few inches off the waist or just to strengthen my stomach muscles.

I have had to start from 30 seconds and work my way up. I can keep it for five minutes but not all at once. I am slowly working up to five minutes straight, which will be a miracle. Push-ups and squats are painful (squats more if combined with lunges). You just forget that if you do not work out for a while and then toss your body into it you pay the price. You walk like a penguin and going to the bathroom is painful.

Well you can believe that I will choose either squats or lunges because one is less painful than the other is. The other reason is one is easier on the knees. Bad knees are bad if it ends up hurting. I will now go to sleep and see if I can get out of bed later today. I know I had a hard time yesterday.

Horoscope:
Mood: In pain.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Less pain and more results.