5.31.2004

Happy Memorial Day!

Good sleep was what I needed. As of today, I am three days without caffeine. I am proud of myself. Instead of caffeine, I shall take two Tylenol. Ok bad but better than caffeine. Going to sleep at 5.30 a.m. is not good. If one is to do that, they must sleep at least 12 hours after or force self to do so.

I really have no plans for today. I mean I did wake up at 3.00 p.m. so I pretty much wasted half the day. There is nothing interesting going on. I am just waiting for the Giants game to start and then maybe check out which episode of 7th Heaven is on tonight. taking it easy is what I am going to do. Headache. =(

Horoscope: You've made a career of being funny. Now use that humor to further your career.
Mood: Tired.
Reading:
Watching: Full House
Listening to:
Thinking about: Giants. Giants.