5.07.2004

Giants win!

I was awaken by a power steam machine thing. But before that it was the door bell and my phone with SMS. I still slept. I believe I woke up about 3.00 p.m. in the afternoon. I had a nice chicken sandwich (white bread three slices with four slices of meat and two sides with mayo not a lot but a little). That was breakfast and lunch. Dinner was another story.

For dinner I had fish and chips. I just felt English. Too bad there was no malt vinegar. I actually ate most of it and there was a soup and a roll. I had the soup but not the roll. Yummy food except there was no malt vinegar. Looking forward to having an easy night.

Horoscope: Your best traits are infectious. Your idealism, for example. Power through this.
Mood: Odd.
Reading: Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: When I will finish reading the book.