5.26.2004

Stranger things...

I am sitting at my desk surfing on the internet and I look out my window and see a pigeon looking in. yes a pigeon looking into my room from my neighbor's roof. How strange is that? A pigeon looking into your room and then walking away. I guess even pigeons are curious too.

Well I did do something productive today. I did inventory of how much food we have. I could have done the toilet paper and tissue but we have enough and will not run out for a while.

I did look for jobs again but it seems like Wednesday and Tuesday are slow days. I should try the city government site again to see if there are any jobs for me. Running for office would be good, except I do not know anything so that would pointless and I do not have the financial support to back myself up.

Waiting for the results on American Idol was not pretty. I then decided to switch to the game (Giants). My hands are in pain. I do not mind a sore throat but hands hurting are bad. They are red. The game was great. When two runs were scored to make it 4 ? 3 Giants I was hooting and hollering like a fan at the park. Man, I love that game (I believe someone used it for basketball but oh well.)

Horoscope:
Mood: Cloud nine with a slight hint of crazy. =)
Reading:
Watching: The Simpsons
Listening to:
Thinking about: JOB