5.28.2004

Hangover?!?

2.45 a.m. I had tried to go to sleep with the TV on but no luck. The reason is that it starts to rain. Ok I get over that and try to sleep.

3.00 a.m. and the TV is trying to put me to sleep. It is not working.

3.20 a.m. the only problem that I saw coming was a power outage. There were sparks coming from the power poll outside and then it went dark. The power came back for a little while but going out again when the sparks happened again.

3.30 a.m. the power is out and I am searching for candles. Should have been in bed, but I thought why not find some candles and look for the electric bill to call PG&E. The guy downstairs is allowing his girlfriend to stay while he is away. She was responsible for me not being able to sleep. She was slamming cupboards at 2.45 a.m.

As I am writing on paper with nothing but a candle, I think back to Oprah when she decided to take a trip back to the 1800s or 1700s. Rain is one thing but disrupt me trying to go to sleep is a bad thing. I had so much passion last night I decided to write this out. since it was three something in the morning I could not pick up the phone to say, "Hey I am stuck in a temporary black out. Please entertain me."

3.50 a.m. the power is still out. I believe the power came back around 4.10 a.m. I am the luckiest person in the whole house because it is my privilege to reprogram every since electronic item in the house. I actually hate doing that. Setting clocks and VCRs are not my favorite.

I do end up sleeping before 5.00 a.m. but the only downside was I was awaken at 9.48 a.m. by my own mother who should have know something was strange when the clock on the stove was flashing the wrong time. Going without caffeine for three days and proper sleep is one thing but four with the last day with not enough sleep is really like a hangover.

Horoscope: A long-distance call will give you some perspective. Look into a possible road trip.
Mood: GRUMPY.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: How to pay a bill due on Tuesday.