5.02.2004

Paper...

Minutes spent procrastinating 240 (far too many), minutes spent looking for information 120 (v. g.), pages done 1/2 (v. bad), minutes spent looking for DVDs 45 (should have spent it on research instead)

3.30 a.m. and I am just looking for the one website I can use to add some information onto my paper. I do not think that the books I borrowed will help me at all. That is what I get for putting stuff off until the last minute. Even with my Stonehenge paper, I did not do this poorly. I am regretting making the deal now. two pages by 5.00 p.m. what was I thinking? I must have been mad to agree to something like that. Enough of this, time to get back to work.

Horoscope:
Mood:
Reading:
Watching: Nothing TV is OFF
Listening to: Westlife Miss You
Thinking about: How I am going to pull off two pages in about 14 hours.