5.06.2004

The end of a decade...

Remembering Friends was the theme on most shows today. I have to agree with them. Some moments will make you laugh always. I loved the part when Courtney Cox is in the fat suit and dancing. I think I actually dance like that so thanks Monica! I do not know if that is something that I should brag about.

I will miss Friends but I have already placed my order for the limited DVD of the series finale. Deep Discount is the cheapest place on the internet to buy the DVD with FREE shipping. I am so glad I bought it. At least Courtney can see herself pregnant in the last few episodes since she is due in June. It was obvious last week when she asked the guys to do the packing and Erica went into labor. To be honest I did not watch Friends when it first started. I just started to get into it when it went into syndication. They have become my friends and I always watched them except when I was not in the country.

I had too much chocolate today. Junk food was my ?friend? today. I guess it has to do with Friends ending. The Giants are now back at the bottom of the National League West again. *sigh* Tomorrow I will try and get some work done and copy Healing Hands to my hard drive. I hope I have enough room or I could always just put it onto video tape. Good bye Friends you will be missed by America and the rest of the world.

Horoscope: Your best traits are infectious. Your idealism, for example. Power through this.
Mood: Disappointed.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Friends.