5.30.2004

Great game...

I woke up around 12.30 p.m. surprising since I went to bed about 4.00 a.m. or something. It is funny how I could do that with lack of sleep. I am now more of a night person than ever. I then went back to sleep for a little while longer. I turned on the TV to the game to see what was going on nothing. Then something happen I believe it was scoring. Yes, the Giants did well. Then watching later on and seeing Tucker hit a home run was neat because it was a splash hit.

I think it was during yesterday's game that they mentioned those that change the scores of the other teams could make it LA 0 and ARI 5 or something. That would have been good. It would have been false but still good.

I did not really do anything today. Just watched the game and did some cleaning. I am enjoying reading other blogs of people that I know. It just gives me something to do when I am bored. I wonder how I will use my time now that I am on permanent vacation.

Horoscope: The thought of a big task looms large in your mind. Relax. You're doing fine.
Mood: Tired a little.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: JOB.