5.15.2004

The IRS is out...

I was inspired by friends who have places of their own or looking for one. Of course, they all have full time jobs that pay enough for them to get a place of their own. It got me thinking about the job fair that I went to on Tuesday. So I started first with the city of San Francisco. No luck. Then I thought about the IRS (you know the people that all Americans hate around April 15th.) I look up one of the jobs that I saw that they had positions in San Francisco and I was shocked at the requirements. I cannot work for the IRS. If anyone ever said that people do not look at grades, they lied. The government does and now I am back to square one.

I guess I have to keep looking. Even the department of labor looked like a possibility until I saw where they were. Then I was trying to figure out my grade point average and I said I cannot work for the IRS. Now I am bummed out. Maybe I should go back to school. Tests and homework? Oh man. Learning another language might be more fun. I might do that.

Horoscope: Why is your life at such polar extremes? With some effort, you can achieve balance.
Mood: Depressed.
Reading:
Watching: Oprah
Listening to:
Thinking about: What to wear and final.