5.25.2004

Bonds hits 669!

I woke up in the afternoon today. Just like yesterday. I was still in pain and knew that my body did not want to get out of bed. It also pained me to turn from left side to right side. Then I did get out of bed and it was about 3.00 p.m. I did make some lunch I believe and cleaned up my room. I mean what else am I going to do besides look for a job online? It only takes about an hour or so to look online to find a job. Then one that you are suited to do is even harder. I do look everyday.

Have no clue about baseball today other than they were back home playing against the Diamondbacks is pretty awful. I would normally watch the game but I could not figure out which channel it was on. I did have the MSN version in real time (I guess) on. Therefore, I missed it. They are doing well now the Giants. They are on fire.

Exercise is good. Too much is painful. The three-day rule is something to remember. After three days if you do not exercise, you lose it. Therefore, the next time do you work out and then stop for more than three days you are back to square one.

Barry Bonds hit his first homer in nearly a month, a solo shot in the sixth inning off Diamondbacks starter Casey Fossum (0-2) that the Diamondbacks argued did not reach the seats, glancing either off the top of the fence or off a fan's glove. Whatever the case, Bonds registered career homer No. 669 on the play. Full article here.

Horoscope: Approach the day like any other challenge. Decide what's important. Take charge.
Mood: Depressed.
Reading:
Watching: TV Revolution
Listening to:
Thinking about: J-O-B.