5.08.2004

Normal Saturday...

I have actually done some working out. I do not know if 30 push ups and about 30 crunches count but I did that. My abs feel it. My goal is to do at least a song worth of the crunches, which is about three to four minutes. Minus the junk food, which will be hard but I will try my hardest. I woke up before 11.00 a.m. but got out of bed at 11.00 a.m. I went to bed rather late. So much for the 1.30 a.m. bed time. I suppose I do act better with six hours of sleep.

I do now know if I have done anything productive today. I have read some Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason which is good. As Bridget would say excellent. I think my favorite song on Nick's Album has to be I Fall In Love Again. Something about it that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Horoscope: The gears are greased. The machine is in order. A positive outcome awaits you.
Mood: Giddy. Is that possible?
Reading: Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason
Watching:
Listening to: I Fall in Love Again - Nick Lachey Album: SoulO
Thinking about: If I should buy this album and Mandy Moore's.