5.01.2004

Giants game...

One good play of the day was Pierzynski making a triple. That was just amazing. Then at the bottom of the 5th inning after Bonds is intentionally walked at about 502 or something is his count he makes it to second because of Alfonzo I believe. However the short stop caught it then tossed it to the second baseman and the ball flew out of his glove and Bonds was called out. I was thinking somewhat of a bad call.

We need some more grand slams from Dallimore. Or at least a home run. I would have to call him rookie of the year for the Giants because of yesterday’s grand slam. Ok maybe for last month. He has potential. I better get started on my paper.

Horoscope: Out of sight, out of mind -- right? Right. A long-distance phone call is in order.
Mood: Ticked off at the call made in the bottom of the 5th inning.
Reading:
Watching: Giants VS. Marlins
Listening to:
Thinking about: The Marlins' pitcher that is a chicken not pitching to Barry Bonds.