5.14.2004

Shake your groove thing...

I woke up and read some of Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason to help me get relaxed and in the mood to study. It was nice because I am actually in the book where it is May and it happens to be May.

You know the song that was used in the Old Navy commercials before? Now Kmart is using it and every time I hear it I think of Old Navy. I guess I want to shake my groove thing too. I have finished the flash cards and now I am going to look over the study sheets that I made.

I have about three more items on the list of things I have to do. The strange thing is that I woke up in the morning (that is before noon) and decided to get head start. I am going to finish up this blog and start on the second item. I am working slowly but working at least.

Horoscope: You have deeper reserves of compassion than you like to let on. Tap them.
Mood: Mixed.
Reading:
Watching: Oprah
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final and what to wear tomorrow.