5.21.2004

Last two hours...

10.25 p.m. just realized I have spent time on eBay when should have been studying but I need breaks right? Now going to read the final article and take notes. Does not matter I have no one to chat with but having self-control over chatting and studying requires discipline which I have 50%. Should be proud of self and not criticizing and should be more understanding. Being hit by a bus sounds fun right about now. Nope must not have these kinds of thoughts.

I think Bridget has taken over me. At least I am not a retread (single girls over 30) because I am not over 30. Ok must get back to work.

11.22 p.m. and have finished the last of the readings. Now must look over the other book we were required to read because there will be questions on the final.

12.58 a.m. have realized I take crap notes. When did this epiphany happen? Well I remember asking the professor about items on the study guide and she said we just talked about it in class. I looked over my notes and realized I never took any of it down. What do I do in class? Daydream and only take down what I want? If I were a note taker for someone, they would be angry with me. Saw the bold print with these words this is a major portion of your exam grade and should be treated seriously is scary. I hate essays because I cannot spell to save my life.

1.09 a.m. Going back to work or study, which I cannot tell anymore what is what. Time to prepare essay. First a little break.

Horoscope: So much of what's distracting you is peripheral. Trim away the fat. Find the beef.
Mood: Relaxed but stressed if that is possible.
Reading:
Watching:
Listening to:
Thinking about: Essay. Forget the questions and images. The essay will make me or break me!