5.10.2004

Not many CHP...

On the drive to school I did see the license plate "SLEEPER" again. Personalized plates are easy to spot. I also saw "GO4GOLS" as well. In class I was doing ok. I felt better after unloading the books from my backpack before heading to class. That was a load off my shoulders. I arrived to class forgetting the extra credit assignment. It is worth ten points but you have to do a lot of work. I wonder if it is worth it.

After class ended I went to pick up my cap and gown. It was not ready. So I will have to pick it up on Wednesday. Then after I went to Albertsons. I was going to buy a donut (I lost a bet over the tied score on TV on the Giants game and the wager was a donut). They did not look great so I passed and then went to pick up some chips and Superfood. I went to pay but I had no idea that some of the prices were different so now I have no idea what to do. Stuff in San Jose is more expensive than San Francisco.

As I was driving about 65 to 70 M.P.H. to CSM I saw one CHP patrol car. That was all. Now I am home and have been told dinner is on again because it was off (just back and forth). Now I am going to get back to flash cards. I have also been spelling stuff wrong too. I have no idea why.

Horoscope: Someone's trying to pull a fast one on you. Time to wise up to their schemes.
Mood: Mixed. Studying mode?
Reading:
Watching: Full House
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final next Friday.