5.17.2004

Spiders everywhere!

Ok that sounds really bad, but in the past 72 hours I have killed about three to four of them. Spiders what else. They were large and tiny. I swear I wonder if it is a blessing to have good eyes or not. In a fortnight I have killed five total. Three large and two tiny ones. Ok I think I painted the picture enough.

This morning I did not wake up. I mean I did, but not the right time. I turned on the alarm but forgot to check what time it was set to get me up. LOL right? Well needless to say I did not have milk tea this morning. I had soy milk instead. Not the same because it was cold and not warm. Then I had to pack up for school which I did not do last night and some how ended up sleeping with the computer on after the radio turned off listening to the Giants game reply.

I arrived to class on time and read from my book. Then the movie started and I was taking notes and thought well this is it. This will be my essay topic. Forget looking at anything else. I was glad that the movie was over and I can get out and go to the library. I returned the items I checked out (two out of ten or something that I have left for Friday.) Then I went for my milk tea because I am two away from my free one. Well now, it is one more and then I get the free one.

Then I went to the car and then to the gas station to put in two gallons in the tank so that I would have enough for Friday. Then it was off to CSM. The strange thing on the way was when I was almost to the exit for San Mateo there was this car that was blocking the two left lanes. It was not totaled, but somewhat. The hood the car was dangling off the hood area. There was another car near the railing and one car near the call box.

With that little delay I was still able to get there on time. I was surprised that my brother and his friend were already waiting while the other person was not there. This morning when I was driving some lady in a Lexus SUV was tailgating me. She was also talking on the phone at one point too. She had enough nerve to pass me in the carpool lane (she was the only person in the car) and then keeps going from the fast lane to lane on the right.

Nothing else interesting happened to me today. I am dying to finish my book. I am so close yet so far from the end. A couple more chapters and I am done. Oh I was bored and took a couple of quizzes.

My inner child is ten years old today

My inner child is ten years old!
The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether
I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost
in a good book, or giggling with my best
friend, I live in a world apart, one full of
adventure and wonder and other stuff adults
don't understand.

How Old is Your Inner Child?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ballet Shoes
Ballet shoes- beautiful, graceful, and creative,
you enjoy dancing writing and music. You are
often very poetic and sometimes dramatic. You
keep to yourself aside from a few close friends
that you can relate to. [please vote! thank
you! :)]

What Kind of Shoe Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Horoscope: Spend some time around children. They say the funniest things. And the most honest.
Mood: Full?
Reading:
Watching: ABC 7 News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Final and essay I have to write.