5.05.2004

One last celebration of Cinco de Mayo on Cinco de Mayo...

12.00 a.m. I have had a near midnight snack. I think it is due to the fact that I am bored. I guess I am one of those who fills time with food. I will make this the last time that I do so even if I have one piece of chocolate. Just had about 6 oz. of water roughly. If I had to do the water to food ratio I would be losing. Tomorrow I shall start playing DDR again to get into shape? Or should I just bring up the exercise bike to exercise while watching TV? Enough pondering on what to do. I shall devote at least 30 minutes each day I do not have class to working out at home even if it is just aerobics. Nah had better make that kick boxing type of exercise.

Goal to lose a little bit of fat and gain muscle. How much of both I do not know.

Horoscope: Things aren't really that tough. Make yourself a plan. That's half the battle.
Mood:
Reading:
Watching: Friends special on tape.
Listening to:
Thinking about: The last of Friends.