5.19.2004

Update on studying...

chocolate 10 (at last count v. v. poor), chapters read 5 (two from textbook and 3 from Bridget Jones), calories 2500 (junk food alone), water 20 oz. (only good I've done all day), milk tea 2 (one now to keep me awake for the late night)

So I have read two chapters from my textbook. Yay. Or one whole chapter and bits from the second one where I was just looking for information on the items that I am being tested on. So I did do reading. That only took me four hours with time for dinner in the middle. So I have crossed off two of the 6 chapters I have to read. Next, one on the list is 15.

Although I was suppose to have been reading or studying I was following baseball and hockey. Both disappointing for me since I thought the Sharks would take it in Calgary. I will say I am through with chocolate once I get rid (or eat) all that in is the house. Which will not help me lose weight but motivate me to actually do some pushups and or crunches before bed. Well now that I have that all sorted out I should get back to work. Someone please tell me who the bachelor chose in the end. I did try to find spoilers but I think it was Mandy who was chosen. Not sure but someone will recap it for me.

Enough is enough. Must stop procrastinating and get on with studies.

Horoscope:
Mood: Refreshed and ready to burn the midnight oil.
Reading: Art History
Watching:
Listening to: The crackle from the Ionic Breeze GP. Except mine is all black.
Thinking about: Reading and staying awake.