5.22.2004

My day once my brain worked again...

Chocolate 6, spiders killed 1 (gross), water 14oz., loads of laundry 1

8.30 p.m. If chocolate were cigarettes I would be in the same shape as smokers except that I would have clogged arteries. Who knows maybe I might. Legally Blonde is on right now. Such a super movie. (My impression of Elle Woods.)

9.35 p.m. after figuring out why I was itchy (weird strange spider sense if that is possible) I found or saw a huge spider the size of a quarter. That is nasty. Well the legs were long and it just makes it that much more creepy. At least I stopped itching?

11.17 p.m. and not tired. I am just upset that I missed an hour of the special about siblings. I can always read it online but sometimes visual is better than reading. Sore right shoulder blade area, which is not good, thought I am done with school. Kyan was right about self-massage. I think it is more pain than relief personally. Watching the news is depressing now since there have been many shootings in San Francisco. Most are around where I live but in the city in different locations is scary.

1.42 a.m. I think I am going to sleep after watching the last bit that I taped last night. I know I will need it. The only thing is that I do not feel like sleeping. Might have been the three milk teas that I had today.

Horoscope: Sure, you're headed in twelve directions at once. Deal with the issues at hand.
Mood: Tired at last somewhat.
Reading:
Watching: What Not To Wear
Listening to:
Thinking about: What not to wear. =)