5.03.2004

Drive to school?

The drive to school was interesting. We were listening to Alice and No Name was reading the news. He came upon one about crossing guards in Burlingame and how they might have to cut them. Parents were concerned about not having them there they were willing to go to a meeting. No Name suggested that they have the homeless people go there to be crossing guards. They would have a job and since they are homeless they could sleep on the street. That was just funny.

Then there was another one about Joe Nation and tanning beds. He said that people could get skin cancer from it. He wanted to pass a law or something about it making it hard for those under 18. It is just funny because there are other ways to get one from a bottle and a spray. His daughter called up and then he called up. He called while he was on a a train then they started to make fun of him saying he did not have to jump in front of the tracks.

I went to class and then when class ended I headed off to the library to check out the book I needed for my homework. Yes I have homework. Then I rushed off to buy burritos (yummy) and tapioca milk tea. I find I like green milk tea tapioca more. Something about the way it tastes. As I was driving to CSM (College of San Mateo) my lower back hurt. I wonder if I need to head to the jump to strengthen it up. It might just be the way I have been sitting and typing. Too much of both and not enough sleep.

I am slowly becoming my own worst enemy. Lack of sleep and last minute working on homework. My horoscope is so true.

Horoscope: A brilliant feat in your career is possible, but remain cool-headed otherwise your adversaries or associates will get at you. Persuade yourself that some of your nearest and dearest are not so bad as you may think. You'll have difficulty communicating with your beloved one and risks of misunderstanding will be numerous.
Mood:
Reading:
Watching: ABC 7 News
Listening to:
Thinking about: Homework.